Condé Nast is seeking an experienced, analytical, digital Marketing Manager to lead different projects and marketing efforts for Vogue, GQ, AD, Glamour, Conde Nast College Americas and Vogue Collection. The Manager will be in charge of leading, executing, coordinating and supervising the set of areas and work teams that belong to marketing and involve the consumer, in all the digital properties of the company and that work to carry out the marketing strategy. Marketing knowledge in 360 ATL, BTL and digital.
The Manager will work closely with counterparts in editorial, audience development, analytics, CRM/retention, data, product, paid media and advertising sales to create and execute marketing and product agendas.
In addition to ROI-driven digital marketing acumen, the ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of marketing businesses and is data fluent. The Manager must interpret market and customer data and recommend focused, attributable, coordinated marketing campaigns to achieve the different objectives
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Lead the continuous development and implementation of initiatives for the growth of consumer income for the Marketing area. Detect and propose consumer income opportunities and lead projects that encourage this with the different areas of the company.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital assets such as Web pages, applications, e-commerce, e-learning, CRM, social networks, among others for the development of strategies and optimization of the company’s current digital assets.
- Understanding and development of sales funnels to attract students for Conde Nast College Americas, subscriptions and Vogue Collection.
- Develop marketing strategies that drive audience growth for AD, Vogue, GQ and Glamor titles by incentivizing consumer engagement, engagement and loyalty to achieve profitable growth of print and digital subscriptions.
- Increase direct consumer presence for AD, Vogue, GQ and Glamor nationwide (Mexico) and the Latin America.
- Knowledge ads generation in different platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google) for the optimization and achievement of leads to increase the consumer revenue of the company.
- Assess the end-to-end customer journey across multiple channels (mobile, web, email, social, call center) and turn the learnings into practical next steps to develop a marketing program integrated into a robust CRM.
- 8-10 years of digital marketing experience with a focus on e-commerce, direct response businesses and analytics
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- Proven leader with experience building and managing teams
- Strong collaborative skills and the ability to build consensus
- Comfortable influencing up and down a large organization, including at senior levels
- Deep knowledge of the marketing process from initial briefing to execution and analysis
- Track record of consumer marketing success, with demonstrable customer acquisition and business partnership results
- Deep understanding of digital, direct, and e-commerce marketing tactics and subscription-based B-to-C businesses
- Excellent oral and written communication skills