GQ is looking for an analyst to join our global audience development, social, and analytics team. The analyst will provide analytics support to multiple stakeholders, including GQ’s global editors, audience development team and product managers. Reporting to the global manager of audience development, the analyst will be responsible for reporting, data integrity, and analyses of reader behaviors. The ideal candidate will have both a strong quantitative skillset and understanding of digital news media. The candidate should also be comfortable working collaboratively across different departments and in a fast-paced environment. They will also be part of the larger audience development team at Condé Nast.
- Analyze content performance and deepen GQ’s understanding of user behavior as it relates to the subscription funnel and affiliate revenue.
- Prepare routine reports, including daily, weekly, and monthly performance updates.
- Create new dashboards and suggest improvements in reporting.
- Field ad hoc data requests for multiple departments.
- Conduct analysis for product tests and measure the impact of new marketing strategies.
- QA analytics implementation.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- At least two years of experience in an analytics-focused role
- Proficiency with analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Strong Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Basic understanding of statistical concepts
- Experience preparing analytics-focused presentations and providing actionable insights
- Experience working across different departments and for multiple stakeholders
- Experience with growth marketing analytics, social media analytics, and A/B testing
- Knowledge of news landscape and current events
- Experience with SQL-based analytics tools is a plus