Condé Nast is looking for an Analyst to deliver actionable audience insights for the Global Commercial Research & Insights Team.
Condé Nast is a global media company producing the highest quality content with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video and social platforms. The company’s portfolio includes many of the world’s most respected and influential media properties including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit and Wired, among others. Condé Nast Entertainment was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.
The Analyst of Marketing Strategy & Research will work closely with the US Culture Division commercial research team.
Primary focus areas are to synthesize and deliver compelling research insights that support our business. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail-oriented with a strong curiosity for audience insights and a passion for uncovering new and impactful ways of working with data. Successful candidates will be able to connect various research sources for data-driven storytelling, create efficiencies by streamlining event measurement analytics, and utilize Conde Nast 1P data and syndicated research to build audience narratives.
- Leverage syndicated and custom research tools across platforms to communicate compelling audience insights (Tools include, but are not limited to: comScore, Parse.ly, Google Analytics, ListenFirst, Media Radar, Pathmatics, MRI-Simmons, and primary resources)
- Respond quickly and accurately to research requests from the Culture Division Sales and Marketing Teams in order to influence brand positioning and partnership opportunities via RFPs and proactive pitches
- Collect, track and manage event measurement analytics
- Maintain and update databases and tracking systems
- Create Google Slides for event performance recaps (e.g. attendee demographics, livestream views, social engagement, etc.)
- Work with third party data/marketplace intelligence to gather insights around the state of live events and various industries
- Produce key deliverables quickly and hit deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years of research experience, preferably at a media content provider or agency
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Collaborative working style with strong desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and capacity to manage multiple stakeholder priorities
- Strong interest in media trends and consumer behavior
- Proactive and curious, with a desire to learn tools quickly and dig deeper into discovering new and better ways to surface insights
- Confident and articulate, comfortable making their strategic viewpoints heard
- Experience with Google products (e.g. Analytics, Slides, Sheets) preferred