We are currently looking for a Mulesoft Developer to be part of our Business Technology Solutions function. Reporting to the Mulesoft Architect, you will play a key role in the implementation and support of MuleSoft as the middleware managing, governing and orchestration of APIs with the intent to simplify and standardize integration of key data points in many of our critical business solutions. The successful candidate will work closely with the business project teams and various arms of the Global Product Technology group.
- Develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Anypoint Studio, Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management.
- Design and build APIs that are securely exposed by the platform versus developing point-to-point interfaces.
- Analyze data to be made available by the applications, and work with the various tech teams to recommend and develop the appropriate integrations.
- Prioritize and manage demands across multiple projects
- Support the production platform landscape, to ensure API resources and scheduled applications are available and run in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and resolve MuleSoft related tickets and take action to prevent issue
- Deliver quality solutions, working closely with QA teams and business partners, provide input to test plans and ensure thorough integrations for both functionality and
- Make modules production-ready by following release procedures and completing version control documents.
- Collaborate with Global Architecture and Mulesoft Architect to ensure the design patterns for building middleware systems leverage and effectively use Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation
- Contribute to enterprise architecture standards and advocate the adoption of standard project frameworks, methodologies, and procedures
- Gather and interpret business requirements to develop Mule services/integrations with adherence to development, integration and in practicing MuleSoft development best practices for multiple on-premises or cloud systems
- Implement the development of multiple interface services to connect both internal and external SOAP and REST web services.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Significant development experience of crafting Mule 4 applications with demonstrable knowledge of the core components (flows, connectors and common services) using MuleSoft tooling supplemented with M4 Certification
- Demonstrable knowledge of API Led and Enterprise Integration patterns ● Practical knowledge of the key components of the Anypoint Platform, including Runtime Manager and Exchange
- Substantial practical experience with Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Design Center, MUnit and MuleSoft best practices
- Experience of authoring technical documentation
- Experience of contributing to API Design sessions, Sprint Planning and Quality Assurance activities
- Practitioner of software engineer best practices and agile methods
- Hands on experience of CI/CD & source control technologies and standards, such as Git, Azure DevOps, branching strategies and code release management
- Ability to think strategically about technology and recommend solutions that align with customer engagement, commercial requirements and achieve the greatest business impact
- Working understanding of Agile, Scrum, Design Thinking, and Lean Startup principles
- Experience with data warehousing and database optimization
- The ability to work in a changing environment, under pressure, handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Minimum BE/BTech in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience is acceptable
- Fluency in relevant programming language would be an advantage
- Experience of working within the publishing, media or advertising sector is preferred
- Experience of working with a media advertising Order Management System (OMS) is advantageous