Condé Nast sets the benchmark for publishing excellence with leading print and digital brands,
including Vogue, Vanity Fair, GQ, Glamour, Wired, Conde Nast Traveller and AD.
Headquartered in New York and London and operating across 28 markets, we publish over 30 iconic
print and digital brands, reaching more than 240 million people worldwide.
With a commitment to delivering beautiful, influential content and brand experiences, our mission is to
open the doors to a word of excellence, creativity and passion.
Condé Nast is running a major digital business transformation of our business technology and
systems, and a long-term commitment to investing into our digital capabilities. Technology is a key
part of Condé Nast’s future, and key to the success of this transformation. Historically, we have had
different technology stacks in markets all over the world. Now we are looking at unifying our core
technology platforms. This is a new global team, with a hub in New York, London, Bangalore and
Chennai this role has the opportunity to help define our Product Support capability on a global scale.
You will get a rare look at digital publishing around the world.
As a Product Support Analyst you will be working as part of the Global Support team as a member of
the Product Support Team and will be responsible for providing 2nd Line Support primarily for our
centralised editorial content operations products including our Digital Asset Management (DAM) platforms, Intake Portal, Airtable and K4, which are used across our US and international markets to
create and edit content across our brands.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
● Management of a 2nd Line Support Queue within ServiceNow
● 2nd Line support for our Editorial platform products
● Escalate tickets which cannot be resolved by L2 to 3rd Line Editorial Engineering Teams
● Have a good understanding of our content life cycle systems and how they connect to each
● Update Knowledge Articles where required with new Known errors and workarounds.
● Provide training for new users on how to navigate around platform(s)
Essential Skills & Requirements
● Experience of supporting Editorial and Content Operations systems
● Experience of both ITIL and Agile methodologies
● Experience of working for a Global Organisation supporting colleagues across multiple
● Support and administrative experience across a range of technologies and applications
● Knowledge and experience of working to support best practices
● Experience of working with Digital Asset Management Platforms
● Good knowledge of Mac operating systems
● Experience of supporting and troubleshooting basic issues
● Experience of Networking and VPN troubleshooting.
● Good understanding of web, application servers and their supportive components.
● Ability to communicate effectively with software engineers, product managers and Editorial
● Advanced written and verbal communication skills, as we operate across 12 regions.
● Strong personal organisation skills, ability to prioritise and multitask.
● Should be self-motivated, flexible, proactive and able to work within a team but equally able to
work independently using their own initiative.
● Open to learning new skills and willingness to take on new responsibilities on a regular basis
● Adaptable to change
● Experience of working within the publishing, media or advertising sector
● Experience of working with Voojn K4 publishing platforms
● Experience of working with Photoshop
● Experience of working with fonts and font management
● Experience of working with PagerDuty
● Experience of working with ServiceNow
● Experience of working with AWS
● Experience working with Jira and Confluence
● Knowledge and experience with file transfers, PDF, file layouts and an understanding of
various file types