As a Technology Support Engineer; you will be working as part of the Global Support function as a member of the local Mexico Support Team providing 1st and 2nd Line Support both in person in our Mexico City office and remotely via Phone, Chat and the Global Support Portal.
- Log all incoming support calls into ServiceNow, providing first-call resolution (by telephone, remote control or in person).
- Management of ServiceNow Support queue, escalating requests to the appropriate party, as needed.
- Work with colleagues in the Spanish and Global Technology teams to monitor high impact issues to ensure timely and efficient resolution
- Ensure relevant Global Support colleagues are made aware of the current support issues via agreed communication procedures.
- Provide remote / smart hands (carry out local activities for remote teams – eg, re-patching network cables) services for other Global Technology teams including not only Infrastructure but also Business Solutions and Editorial and Publishing
- Provide ad-hoc audio/visual support for meetings, events, conferences and webinars.
- Integrate with other support teams to provide seamless, coherent colleague support where required (projects, high-impact responses).
- Champion IT Security, protecting the company’s IP through application of policies and procedures.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
The following skills and experiences are considered essential:
- Spanish language
- English language (intermediate/good working level for written and verbal)
- Mac OS and Windows
- Working to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or ITIL based processes
- Active Directory Administration
- Mac and PC hardware troubleshooting
- Printer troubleshooting
- Network essentials (TCP/IP basics)
- Working in a global or international environment
- Internal customer facing experience
It would be an advantage to have experience or exposure to some of the following:
- Media and Publishing industry experience
- Google Suite and Office365
- Audio Visual Skills (Zoom)
- Adobe CC Enterprise
- Mobile device support (iPhone / iOS)
- Digital Product Support