The Vendor Relationship Specialist is a key role within the Service Portfolio Management Organisation who as a team look after all existing Global Product & Technology Vendors
The role will manage predefined functional tower(s) within Global Technology.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with vendors and governing the relationship and have an intimate knowledge of technology agreements with the ability to understand how to execute and extract the intended value from the agreement.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategic Planning and Management of vendor programs
- Coordination and Lead for Vendor Meetings
- Creation and Monitoring Vendor KPIs to establish business standards to track vendor performance.
- Identify areas of process improvement and drive process improvement
- Communicate clear business narratives and goals of the vendor programs to Senior Management and stakeholders
- Onboarding Management and Vendor Training
- Contributions to RFI, RFP and MSA/SOW development and negotiations
- Proactively identifies and solves impactful issues and presents to management as required.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years in vendor management, with a concentration in content development and operations.
- Experience with all aspects of vendor oversight including vendor selection, contract development, selection, performance management and continuous improvement of the vendor relationships, both individually as well as at a programmatic level.
- Strong management, negotiations, and decision-making ability.
- Clear ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams and vendor personnel to build relationships.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Ability to socialize change and drive strategic vendor utilization.
- Proficient in tools such as G-Suite and ServiceNow .