Condé Nast seeks an Associate Visuals Editor of Photo Research to work within the Creative Group. Working with editors and creative teams, the Associate Visuals Editor, Photo Research will help source non-commissioned photography images for Condé Nast digital brands to select compelling visuals for content..
This position reports to the Visuals Director, Photo Research.
Responsibilities may include:
- Collaborate with editors and designers on photo research needs for Condé Nast digital brands.
- Conduct photo research requests using non-commissioned images from stock, photographers, archival, museums/galleries, press outlets, and Condé Nast Archives.
- Research and edit photos to match the brand’s visual language and monitor the quality of imagery across all platforms.
- Negotiate image rights, usage fees, and maintain budgets.
- Capture photo credits.
- Support Visuals Director of Photo Research with special projects.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working in print/digital media with an emphasis on visual editing.
- Knowledge of photography, archival images, historical images, and fine art sources.
- Strong ability to multitask and manage various projects.
- Strong negotiation and budget management skills.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.