Condé Nast seeks a Visuals Editor of Photo Research to work within the Creative Group. Working with editors and creative teams, the Visuals Editor, Photo Research will help source non-commissioned photography images for Condé Nast print and digital brands to select compelling visuals for content.
This position reports to the Visuals Director, Photo Research.
Responsibilities may include:
- Collaborate with editors and designers on photo research needs for Condé Nast print and digital brands
- Conduct photo research requests using non-commissioned images from stock, photographers, archival, museums/galleries, press outlets, and Condé Nast Archives
- Research and edit photos to match the brand’s visual language and monitor the quality of imagery across all platforms
- Negotiate image rights, usage fees, and maintain budgets
- Code and process non-commissioned photo invoices
- Capture photo credits
- Support Visual Director of Photo Research with special projects
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience working in print/digital media with an emphasis on visual editing
- Knowledge of photography, archival images, historical images, and fine art sources
- Strong ability to multitask and manage various projects
- Strong negotiation and budget management skills
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite